Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SOS Rescue Ring SOS-6409
- Packed and READY-TO-GO
- Life-guards can easily throw the SOS RESCUE RING™ to someone in trouble to keep their head above water until rescued.
- Meets the rapid response time needed to save lives
- Throw the SOS RESCUE RING™ near to the person in the water, it will automatically inflate into a flotation ring with a grab handle, then place the ring over your head with your arms out.
- Bladder is Neon yellow 210 Denier Nylon single-side polyurethane coated with ultraviolet resistance.
- All seams and fitting points are high-frequency welded and air tight in accordance with ISO 12402
- SOLAS grade reflective tape is located on both side of the buoyancy chamber
- Co² Cylinder: 33-gram disposable cylinder operating mechanism.
- Weight including cylinder is approximately 0.59kg (1.3 Pounds)
- Inflation buoyancy 150 Newtons
- Oral Inflation valve 70mm Red (2 ½”)
- Size 300mm X 120mm (12” x 5”)
1 in stock