The CAT III Certified 3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 provides Type 5 hazardous dust hold out and Type 6 splash protection against liquid splashes. The 3M protective coverall 4510 meets a variety of standards for chemical protective clothing including EN 14126 Infective agents, EN 1073-2 Nuclear particulate resistance, EN 1149, EN ISO 13688, Type 6 Liquid Splash EN 13034 and Type 5 Dust EN ISO 13982-1. Including a well covering 2 panel hood design and a 2-way zip with storm flap. An elasticated waist, cuffs and ankles ensures comfort and coverage that stays in place. The clean white material is made by laminating a polyethylene film onto a soft non-woven polypropylene base, it is ultra-low linting and resistant. The anti-static coating reduces static discharge and helps minimizes the risk of sparks and ignition. The coverall is light and soft, and micro pores allow for moisture evaporation whilst offering light chemical splash protection.
3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 Strong Reusable Suite
- Type 5/6 Coverall designed to offer cost effective protection against hazardous dusts and limited liquid splashes.
- Protection against EN 14126 Biological agents
- Made of a soft lightweight non-woven with microporous laminate for splash protection, strength and breathability
- Certified protection against Type 5/6 hazardous dusts and limited liquid splashes
- 2 panel hood design, 2-way zip with storm flap, elasticated apertures reduce the risk of skin exposure
- Anti-static coating EN 1149-5 reduces static discharge and the risk of sparks